Garden Windows – Augusta
What is a good location for a garden window?
The most popular spot for a garden window is above the kitchen sink. Since your garden window is custom made, you can replace an existing window without making costly, time-consuming structural changes.
Garden window features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy-duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double-insulated, triple-sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Sashes opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single-lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior is completely maintenance free
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass upgrade
Give The Window Source Augusta a call for your free estimate 706-310-5083