What is a double-hung window?
The double-hung window style has two sashes that open vertically for ventilation from either the top or bottom of the window unit. Both sashes may tilt in for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home. Balancers counter the weight of the sashes to provide easy operation and to allow the sashes to remain open in any position.
All Window Source double-hung windows come standard with:
- Multi-chambered premium vinyl frames
- Fusion welded vinyl sash and main frames
- Both sashes tilt in for safe and easy cleaning
- Double insulated glass IG units
- Warm edge spacer technology
- Spring loaded vent latches
- Equal lite sashes
- Half screens
- Custom-made to fit each opening
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Call for your free estimate on double hung windows from The Window Source Augusta 706-310-5083.